1. Do you sell wholesale?
Sorry, we don’t offer any of our fabrics at wholesale prices.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately we are no longer shipping internationally due to the rise in postal rates and the tariff issues, except for Canada. Please call 541-272-2898 to receive a shipping cost quote and how to process your order.
3. Can you make a donation to “xyz” event/cause?
We get many, many requests. It doesn’t hurt to ask.
4. Can you send me a sample?
We are happy to send out a swatch or two upon request.
5. Why do I have to order your fabrics by the half yard? Will my order be a bunch of half yard pieces?
Our shopping cart allows so our customers can order half yard cuts. If you order a yard or more of one print, you will receive it in one piece. By the way, as a reminder, the prices shown are for one half yard.
6. What are the shipping cost?
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $50.00 in the United States. For orders $1.00 to $25.00 there is a $4.00 postage fee and orders $25.01 to $49.99 there is a $7.45 postage fee.
7. I sent you an email but you haven’t replied back!
We try to respond to every email we receive within 24-48 hours. If you haven’t received a reply, please check your blocked mail or spam folder. Hotmail and AOL accounts are notorious for filtering legitimate email.
8. What is the width of the fabric?
All our regular cotton fabrics are 42-44 inches wide. We do have some that are 54 and 60 inches wide and these are indicated in the description of the fabric.